Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fun with Homework 2: Numbered Mini Packets #MTBoS

Trying to get a little creative with my activities. Probably been done before but I didn't want to do the same ol' thing with paper airplanes this week. So - numbered mini packets that have the homework (plus a few review problems) inside.
The students will count off and whoever says the number they will have do present.


There will be one catch: they will have to create a word problem to go with their expressions. It's not enough to show me how to do the problems - you need to apply it.

For the word problem: they can ask for assistance from their group.

I am toying with using their Google Classroom accounts for them to post their final products.
They can take a photo, share it, and present. I will post the results of the activity later today (or tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment